Check out from this page regarding the information of Police Warden Salary In Pakistan Basic Pay Scale and too details of their Allowances. This post has a grade scale of BPS-14. Here you will know about the figures and stats of their 2017 updated and revised in forma basic salaries and basic incomes.
Police Warden Salary In Pakistan
- BPS: Basic pay scale: BS-14
- Minimum salary 2017: Rs 15180
- Maximum salary 2017: Rs 50280
- Yearly increment 2017: Rs 1170
Police Warden Salary In Pakistan Province wise
- Punjab province: These Police Warden officers, their Minimum salary and income 2017 is Rs 15180 and their Maximum salary 2017 is Rs 50280. Their Yearly increment 2017 is Rs 1170
- Then we have this Sindh province and these Police Warden officers have their Minimum salary in year 2017: Rs 15180. Their Maximum pay in year 2017: Rs 50280. Their Yearly increment in 2017: Rs 1170
- Moving on to KPK province, we have the basic salary of figures of Police Warden officers as well. Their Minimum pay for this current year 2017: Rs 15180 and their Maximum salary for this current year 2017: Rs 50280. Their Yearly increment for this year 2017: Rs 1170
- For Balochistan province Police Warden officers, for this year 2017, their Minimum pay is Rs 15180 and their Maximum salary and income 2017: Rs 50280. They will have this much yearly increment 2017 which has the amount of Rs 1170
- In the last, we have Federal region and officers of Police Warden, their Minimum pay for year 2017 it is, Rs 15180 and their Maximum salary for year 2017, it is Rs 50280. Their Yearly increment figure for 2017 is Rs 1170.
Police Warden Salary In Pakistan Basic Pay Scale And Allowances
Police Warden allowances and job description
These Police Warden officers, they get daily allowance and they also receive and get house rent, ad hoc incentive and ad hoc relief perk from their traffic police department. This job needs and requires active number and range of individuals. Officers on this post of Police Warden, they have to maintain the flow of traffic line. They are responsible to keep the flow of traffic and avoid having traffic jams. They make sure that each and every driver follow traffic rules. They charge and issue fine to those drovers who break traffic rules. These officers have to open and look for new routes so that they can allow traffic to opt different routes and this is the way to avoid traffic jam situation.