This post of Deputy Superintendent of Police, it has an abbreviation of DSP in the department of Pakistan police. It has a grade and pay scale of BPS-17. It is also given the title of Additional Superintendent of Police. Officers of Pakistan Police DSP, they get minimum basic salary Rs. 30370, maximum basic pay is Rs. 76370 and they increment of Rs 2300. From this page, you will get to know their salaries and basic pays province by province as well. So check out complete information of Pakistan Police DSP Salary Basic Pay Scale and too their allowances.
Pakistan Police DSP Deputy Superintendent of Police salaries province wise
- In Punjab province, these officers Deputy Superintendent of Police BS-17, their minimum basic salary has the amount of Rs. 30370 and their maximum basic pay has an amount of Rs. 76370. Their increment value is of Rs 2300. This increment is only give for one and singe time in a year.
- In Sindh, these DSP officers BS-17, they get minimum basic and basic salary of Rs. 30370. Their maximum amount of basic pay and income is Rs. 76370. Their maximum amount of increment is Rs 2300. This increment is handed over to these officers on a per year basis as long as they are on on their duty.
- In KPK province, these DSP officers BS-17, these officers have their minimum basic salary amount of Rs. 30370 and their maximum basic pay and amount of wage is Rs. 76370. Increment amount is Rs 2300.
- In Balochistan, minimum basic salary of DSP officers BS-17 grade is Rs. 30370. These officers have maximum basic pay of Rs. 76370 and increment range is about Rs 2300
- In Federal, these Deputy Superintendent of Police officers, their minimum basic salary is Rs. 30370, maximum basic pay comes in the range of Rs. 76370 and increment is Rs 2300 which is given for one time in a per year basis.
Pakistan Police DSP Salary Basic Pay Scale And Allowances
Recommended; Police Officer Salary Pakistan
Allowances enjoyed by Deputy Superintendent of Police BPS-17 DSP
Officers on this subjected post of Deputy Superintendent of Police BPS-17 DSP, as long as they are on job and they are doing their duty, they get house rent, daily allowance and special pay allowance. These officer get and received ad hoc allowance. Gratuity scheme is also applied on their pays and salaries. For 2017, 10% increase in pension has been notified. Their daily allowance is given on the basis of ordinary station rates and special station rates.
Stay in touch.
Hello Asslamaliqum may police may apply ker na chat Hun merray valid kikhwaish thi