Budget 2019-20 Pakistan Salary Increase Latest News explained here at this page. But the news is based on pre budget assumption and it has no link with the reality indeed. You must got the right step towards the Budget 2019-20 Pakistan Salary Increase Latest News about the pension and salary increase which is expected to increase by the 10 percent Adhoc.
Budget 2019-20 Pakistan Salary Increase Latest News
You must believes to get the detailed review about the perfection level to know that how it is possible to make things relevant to the salaries and expected rate increase. The news is genuine or not is the separate debate indeed. You must got the idea that how everything is happening within the Pakistan.
- Revised Basic Pay Scale 2021 Of Civil Servants Of Federal Government Of Pakistan
- PAC Kamra Salaries 2021 PAC Kamra Jobs Offered Salary
- Pakistan Air Force Pilot Officer Salary 2021 Pay Scale Rank Allowances
- Pakistan Coast Guard Salary PCG Military Branch Pak Army
- Pakistan Police Ranks And Salaries 2021
- Salary Calculator For Government Employees 2021
- MPA Salary In Pakistan 2021 Punjab, KPK, Sindh Assembly
- MNA Salary In Pakistan 2021 National Assembly
- WAPDA Salary In Pakistan Calculates According to WAPDA Pay Scales And Chart In 2021
- Punjab Agriculture Department Salary In Pakistan
News On 8 may 2019
Please Stay connected For More News
In his budget speech, Azhar announced a revision in the salaries of the civil servants, with a 10 percent increase in the salaries of those from Grade 1 to 16, as well as employees of Pakistan’s armed forces.
However, there was no hike in the salaries of civilian government employees from Grades 21 and 22, including the prime minister and the president, as they had voluntary decided against it.
The Budget 2019-20 Pakistan Salary Increase Latest News also consider the increment of 20 percent in the current salary and pension is no more in debate. The government employees 3 adhoc allowances are exempted indeed. All provincial administrations includes Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan are considering to increase the salary and pension with the 10 percent adhoc.